Small Injectors

Clarence L.Snyder clare.snyder.on.ca at ibm.net
Thu Oct 22 02:38:17 GMT 1998

Wen Yen Chan wrote:

> Have a look at the type-R version of Honda's B18c engine. The Japanesse
> version cranks out 215hp from 1800cc (no turbo).
>
> On Wed, 21 Oct 1998, mrvette wrote:
>
> > Your sure?  1000cc and 100 hp not bad even for a turbo.....hell a buddy of mine
> > can't get 100 hp out of his Mitsu 1600 race engine,  full race,  excluding cam
> > of course  (scca regs)     GENE

Had a '72 Dodge Colt (Mitsubishi Gallant) 1600, basically stock but with
a Geraty Dyno Tune kit and headers - good for 100HP for a short time.
Couldn't keep heads on the pig. It was a lousy engine. Rebuilt
it,basically blue-printed, but did not change rod bolts - heads were
then the least of our problems - rod went through the block and we
didn't have to warry about it any more.