duty-cycle monitor

Clarence L.Snyder clare.snyder.on.ca at ibm.net
Thu Oct 22 03:07:25 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> [...]

Meds are mixed up? 90 degree dwell would be points fully closed. Points
closed is zero volts because the points ground the coil. Lower dwell
means points open part of the time - seeing voltage above zero.
With injectors, I guess it depends where you connect the dwell meter. If
you go ECU side to ground you are right. If you go across the injector,
I am.