DIY_EFI Digest V3 #492

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Thu Oct 22 14:14:31 GMT 1998

Here's a guess.  Back in the carb days you could have a problem with the number 5
cylinder stealing some of the fuel charge from the number 7 cylinder, leaning out the
number 7.  With fuel injection at the intake valve, that shouldn't be that bad of a
problem.  There are crankshaft vibration considerations of the firing order that are
orders of magnitude above my head.

Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Subrban  ('87XR4ti?)