Writing program - summarizes diacom data - input requested

Kurek, Larry LKurek at ocfexch2.ocf.anl.gov
Thu Oct 22 14:36:18 GMT 1998

Why would you have to create a program to do this? I just import the
Diacom data into Access, and group it by RPM, then I import that into
Excel and do some analysis including graphing and multiple regressions
to identify relevant data. The way I set it up, was to do multiple
Diacom runs in one file, so I can compare and contrast them based on
changes I made between runs...

TTYL!

Larry