Small injectors

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 22 15:07:04 GMT 1998

At 04:46 PM 10/22/98 +0200, you wrote:

>Euro BMW M3's for instance have 321HP out of 3.2 litre that's over
>100 HP/litre in a production engine. 3.2 litre = 195 ci gives 1.64 hp/ci.

The 87 Buick Grand National had 245 rear wheel HP from the factory out of
231ci.  Actual HP at the engine was almost 300, but was advertised using
the numbers at the rear wheels to get the turboHydramatic division to allow
them to use the 200-4R transmission...
           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
       I am Pentium of Borg...division is futile...you will be approximated.