Writing program - summarizes diacom data - input request

Kevin Vannorsdel kv at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 22 15:57:36 GMT 1998

 My brother is a mechanical engineer at John Deere---  he rants and raves about
how great spread sheets are...   I tell him I can crunch 1.5 MILLION  6 bit
words of data in a few seconds with my custom program written in C---   he
doesn't seem a bit impressed!---  go figure.

I'm all for compiled code but for some-  it is simpler to click and
drag...etc.   Something like... "To each his own..."

  Kevin Vannorsdel     IBM Arm Electronics Development
    408-256-6492                Tie 276-6492     kv at us.ibm.com

owner-diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu on 10/22/98 08:45:32 AM
Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu