return line to gas tank

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 22 20:08:47 GMT 1998

> REAL simple solution here. Add a header tank, with the high-pressure
> pump either IN it, or connected to it. Use a low-pressure carb-type
> intank pump to fill the header tank, and return the bleed-off fuel to
> the main tank. The little header tank (make it a gallon or so, with the
> pickup in a "sump" at the bottom) will get you through the fuel slosh.
> Common Solo 1 trick.

-- I really like that idea, but have one problem, and that is crash protection,
a gal of gas out of the gas tank is a bit scarey...I thought of this but the
juxtaposition of the parts involved seems to preclude that solution for
me....like I've said b-4 this is a real ass scratcher....GENE

                                ____________
Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\
Jacksonville, Fl.  :-)))     //______________\\
 Shift better with   |\ \\[  ]    |mrvette|   [  ]// /|