No knock, knock

The Thibodeaus vettenuts at efortress.com
Fri Oct 23 22:52:38 GMT 1998

I have been monitoring my TPI Corvette with an Auto X-Ray and the knock
sensor shows up quite good, unfortunately a little more then I would like
it to.  Per the Corvette service manual, with the engine idling in neutral,
tap on the passenger side exhaust manifold or head lightly to see if the
knock sensor responds on your Diacom.

Bob T