Flowmaster BP

ChrisBourk at aol.com ChrisBourk at aol.com
Sat Oct 24 02:36:51 GMT 1998

I agree,  1,200$ is indeed a lot to spend (IMHO) so tell me,  what is a 7730
GM box???

What is a "3 bar" sensor???

Thanks,

Christopher

<<
 IMO the prices for all these aftermarket units are so high as to be silly,
Me
 I'd just go to a junkyard and get say a 7730 GM box and get or do your own,
 chip..and get a 3 bar sensor, and have done with it...you need your own
wiring
 haress anyway, and they seem to want ~3-400 bucks for one,  hell junkyard
 connecters and wire splices cure that to the required length pretty quickly
for
 that kind of money, only takes a day....seems every one of these aftermarket
 systems I'v seen wants about 1200 bucks or more...GENE