RE return to fuel tank

Gary Derian gderian at cybergate.net
Sat Oct 24 17:31:56 GMT 1998

The 1999 BMW V-8 engines have just introduced ECU controlled engine temp.
Cooler WOT and warmer at cruise.  Engine temp doesn't have to change with
throttle position, just cooler with sustained WOT like on the autobahn.
Here in the good old US, a fast car never runs WOT more than 10 seconds,
even a slow car doesn't run more that 30 sec.

Gary Derian <gderian at cybergate.net>