BBC AKSN

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Sun Oct 25 02:42:17 GMT 1998

Jason Weir wrote:

> I just got aksn.bin off of the FTP site and I thought that I would play
> around with it a little.. First of all its off of a 88 4.3 V6 5 spd..
> Well when I run it, it starts just fine, idles real smooth but as soon
> as it goes into closed loop it stalls,  Well I increased the idle in the
> chip to 900 across the board now it will idle but it oscillates between
> 1100 to 700.  Looking at the injector patterns, the injectors are
> turning off completely, then the rpm drops they start pulsing again and
> the rpm climbs to 1100 again and they stop completely again... This is
> the only chip that has caused this to happen.. Anybody have any ideas
> what is causing this?....  Thanks   Jason
>
> --
Sounds like the problem I am having.  What area are you changing
values in?  Are these symptoms familiar?  The vehicle starts and runs
fine until you hit closed loop, then the oscillations begin.  And the
oscillations are not slow, but fast enough to seem like someone is
turning the key on+off.  Yes?

Shannen

Shannen