Two IAC's ?

Steve Lamb lambs at HOTBLK.dsto.defence.gov.au
Sun Oct 25 23:36:39 GMT 1998

Does anyone know if the P4 ecm's (808, 747, whatever) are capable of
driving two IAC's ?? (ie two IAC motors from one ECM).  The IAC motor's
will be the type used locally on V6 Commodes, etc.  The V6 project I am
working on uses two throttle bodies - each supplying one bank of cylinders.

Also, if any one has VE and/or spark maps to suit a V6 3L turbo or a 2L L4
turbo which they are willing to share I would be _most_ interested.   It's
purely to give me a starting point........

TIA

Steve Lamb
Department of Defence, DSTO
Aeronautical and Maritime Research Laboratory
506 Lorimer Street
Fishermans Bend  VIC 3207 Australia

Tel: +61 3 9626 7525
Fax: +61 3 9626 7089