700 Manual

Brian Hartman brianhartman at sprintmail.com
Mon Oct 26 07:11:08 GMT 1998

I want to thank Tom for acting so fast.  He meant well.  I requested it to
be removed simply because I wasn't done with it yet.  I will have a complete
manual done soon with different levels of strength and performance.  I'm
designing several hard parts that will be made available that aren't being
made anywhere soon.  I'm still here and will try to help answer your
questions and guide you through rebuilds.  I have kits available with all
the parts and manuals, as well as, tips on rebuilding the 700's in your on
garage and how to test if you have it assembled properly.  I've got them
available for Syclones, Typhoons and Corvette cores so far.  Any 700 is
worthy of a rebuild but if it is 87 and down, a little care need to be taken
in replacing some pieces.  Then you can proceed in building it up for
whatever application you want.  This is the part of the manual I have to
complete.  I appreciate the help Tom was trying to provide, it was just a
little premature.  I'll post it soon.  I'll do the 200r4 next then the
400/4L80E.

Thanx guys,

Brian Hartman