Fuel Economy Aftermarket computer info

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Mon Oct 26 18:23:09 GMT 1998

The Zemco can't be used with EFI. It is a low pressure
sensor. If you open up the flow meter it actually has a
circular track with a trapped little ball. The ball run's in
a circle in the track and there is an opticle sensor to
count it's revolutions. I had to replace one because the
ball seemed to stick. they are designed for low pressure.

	The unit actually works well after you get the magnetic
sensors mounted to the driveshaft, and the calibration
entered. I ran one for 15 years in my 77 Olds, When I junked
the car, I sent it to a Web friend in California who is
still using it.
		Ken