A/F meter

David Piper dapiper at one.net
Tue Oct 27 05:58:57 GMT 1998

I went through 2 O2 sensors (not wide range) in 60 pulls (or 16 hr) on my
DynoJet, with engine idling between runs, using 110 octane leaded
(supposedly unleaded).  Voltage dropped on a Ford Bosch 4 wire almost right
away (60mv after 10 pulls or 2 hr).  The NTK lasted much longer.  But hey,
what fuel can let an 8:1 CR motor pull 22 psi boost and 450 hp at wheels
with 30 deg total ign advance?  Sunoco also makes a 104 octane unleaded, but
that probably wouldn't be sufficient.

TurboDave