GM HEI circa 1985 info needed

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 27 12:07:36 GMT 1998

just take a say 30 ohm resistor,  most any value and put it across the output in
place of the coil, and scope minitor the output, to see if it's working,   b-4
hooking up the coil.....or you cold do it audibly,  those coils make a nice
thunk when they fire on a bench setup.....GENE

--

Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\

                     MESS NOT IN THE AFFAIRS OF SHARKS
                 FOR THOU ART CRUNCHY, AND GOOD WITH CATSUP