THANKS A LOT!! (Re: ion and egor)

Sietze Schukking sietze at casema.net
Tue Oct 27 20:36:48 GMT 1998

Followed the discussion with interrest. I especially liked the ION system.
It was a bit hard to
find all the bits of information between all the postings then -).
Problem was for me that I had, and have, just enough time left to follow the
discussion so I
won't blame anybody for anything as I didn't contribute myself.
But I dearly woud like to use it (and build it) in a 1-2 years time frame
(after finishing the house
and the basics of the car first).

So writing this to inform you that there are people out there who positively
appreciate the
effort people make in supplying the information and keeping the server
running and up to date.

THANKS AND A BIG HAND TO ALL OF YOU

Sietze
(hoping to contribute in due time)