Yet another L-98 Pinging Update

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 28 01:51:13 GMT 1998

B-4 I cold say anything intelligent, I have to know much more about your car, I
belong to several groups, mainly involving vettes, and I know a fair amount
about their operating systems...but our conversations are more dedicated to
chevy l98 than this list...e-mail me off list   GENE

--

Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\

                     MESS NOT IN THE AFFAIRS OF SHARKS
                 FOR THOU ART CRUNCHY, AND GOOD WITH CATSUP