answer to cheep advance question

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Thu Oct 29 01:24:12 GMT 1998

Looks like here is a list of modifications, for one thing the knock sensor
will be of little use without some sort of tunable device or ability to
adjust the sensitivity etc. Must have several options for trigger,
reluctor, mag, led. Keyboard and display can go, how about a rs232 port and
use the rest of the I/O for something useful, A/D or what ever.

Sandy