answer to cheep advance question (ignition kit)

am018 am018 at post.almac.co.uk
Thu Oct 29 10:18:57 GMT 1998

Yes Lotus "Twink" distributers were not a good match for the engine -- you either
ended up with too much static advance or lost power at the top end..
What type of carbs/fueling do yo have  -- I was bothered by weak mixtures on my
Elan +2S until I changed the jets sizes to those from a "Big Valve Sprint".