Tcc and Fan questions

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Thu Oct 29 19:18:02 GMT 1998

On Thu, 29 Oct 1998, Rick wrote:

> Roger Heflin wrote:
>
> >Where did you get this Promgrammer98 thing?
>

> I got it off the SyTy site..but didnt know it was 749 ECM specific... so it
> wont work with what I was thinking about...
>
> But I do wonder if there is any program like that .. for our ECM 747, 165
> etc..
>
> Anybody know?
>
> Rick

There is a promedit program, but you need the proper description file
that has the table locations and table formats for it.    I am working
on one for a 93 Z computer, but I don't believe that will help you
with your car, and I don't know how long it is going to take before I
even have it figured out.

The description files are specific depending on how GM decided to
change from one model/option to another.

				Roger