ADPH2932 what is this??

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Thu Oct 29 22:08:11 GMT 1998

Jake Sternberg wrote:

> i have a '730 with a ADPH 2932 rom in it,
> can anyone tell me what application this
> is from?

Sure.  Send $19.95 plus $3.00 shipping/handling (Sorry, no COD)to the
following address :

Just kidding.
Fits 1987 Chevy Celebrity/Pontiac 6000, 2.8l engine, THM125 trans,
federal emissions+Canadian standards(non closed loop), 2.84:1 final
drive ratio, without special touring or SE packages.  It's
superceded.  Oh yeah, red exterior only.
And thanks for including the complete calibration code.
Shannen