Oxygen sensor and high speed stumble

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 30 00:30:43 GMT 1998

I would put the stock chip back in  and reduce the fuel pressure to ~38-40 psi
at just pump running, not engine....and see what happens...
asupposedly you are running 89+ octane fuel...GENE

--

Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\

                     MESS NOT IN THE AFFAIRS OF SHARKS
                 FOR THOU ART CRUNCHY, AND GOOD WITH CATSUP