Oxygen sensor and high speed stumble

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Fri Oct 30 04:47:29 GMT 1998

Bob... get diacom.  Beg borrow or steal, maybe borrow a tech 1.  You can't
tune without them.  You can only guess.  Did it do this with the stock chip?
Without the above,  start with a fuel pressure gauge and check the pressure
at wot.  I have my fuel pressure set at 50 lbs at idle with the vacumn hose
disconnected and my block learn still goes up at idle to 135 or so.  When
driving on the highway it is below 128 a bit.  So...   I also have the stock
pump and a fresh filter.
Good luck.

Mark