PWMETER schematic

Jemison Richard JemisonR at tce.com
Fri Oct 30 15:20:55 GMT 1998

Hello.  I downloaded the  PWMETER.ZIP file and am interested in constructing
this.  However, the schematic in the zip file is only about half the
schematic (could be close to other end - right side missing).  Does anyone
have a good copy of this schematic (and do you have it in a format other
than ps - although I can read it now - could be my viewer that's the
problem).

While I'm begging - I also have a problem (again with a ps file) with the
68HC000 board computer that is on the diy-efi/projects page (by John
Gwynne).  The file has like 9 layers (unfortunately in my viewer they
display - and really badly - they also print in a single image!)  Does
anyone have the schematic set to this project they could send me.

My e-mail is jemisonr at tce.com.  I can accept attachments and I haven't had
anything fail to make it over yet.

Thanks in advance.

Rick