Oxygen sensor and high speed stumble UPDATE

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 31 22:10:58 GMT 1998

David Cooley, your response just posted to this question,  is the first good
reply I have seen, with information I didn't already know...as I'm going off
list for 2 weeks I have printed your response,  I am interested in talking this
over withyou off line....hope you are still around then...I need ifo for my own
car.....
the compay who;s chip is in question here is Performance Resource, as I recall,
and if that's the case, perhapse I need another chip for my car, as that's one I
have,  with no EGR or airpump,  I am closed loop though....and using a MAP
1227730 computer on a TPI V8 setup....GENE

--

Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\

                     MESS NOT IN THE AFFAIRS OF SHARKS
                 FOR THOU ART CRUNCHY, AND GOOD WITH CATSUP