VSS importance

Jeffery Flanary jefff at mounet.com
Thu Oct 1 01:25:37 GMT 1998

Thanks for the info, a friend of mine has a scan tool called a "Pathfinder"
is that what you mean by a diacom?  If so i'll try that, i think you can
put it in limp in mode with that tool.  By the way, when it is in open loop
mode, the engine will idle up and down very slightly, could the 350 chip be
the cause?  I am considering buying a 305 chip.  Thanks alot, this is a
good list and i am glad to see that there isn't any of the flaming you see
on some of the other lists.  Jeff