Retrofit TBI to MGB

goflo at pacbell.net goflo at pacbell.net
Thu Sep 3 01:54:26 GMT 1998

Yep. In days of yore some tweaker pulled into my shop with a Type 3
D-jet
he had "converted" to carburation by mounting a 34PICT-1 on the plenum.
Barely ran, blowing gas everywhere - He had 32 psi going to the carb...
Put a 3 psi pump on it - Ran like a Swiss watch. Could'nt believe it.
Best
part was this guy was convinced he had beat the system... We wanted to
screw
him by hooking the FI back up, of course... He's probably still telling
folks
how he got over on us crooks...

Regards, Jack