Reversing the '8625

Mike Pitts mpitts at mail.emi.net
Sat Sep 5 15:06:03 GMT 1998

>>can someone confirm the BBNT cal as being for
>>the 8625 PCM

I can confirm it because I read the numbers right off the
PCM and the mempak themselves.  I can pull the PCM
box again and send a digital photo if you would like to
see it (there were other numbers on the stickers too).
The '8625 number was listed as the "service number".

BBNT is on the quartz window sticker, it's inkjet printed
on the blue plastic portion of the mempak, and it's also
part of some codes on the barcode stickers attached to
the PCM.

>>I have it as a cal for the 16156930 ECM

Since you brought this up, what I would like to know is,
are these two boxes interchangable?

Too bad they don't have the cal designation embedded
in the EPROM in ASCII format...or maybe they do.

-Mike
Mike Pitts
Delray Beach, FL
mpitts at emi.net