Reversing the '8625

Geoff & Sue Richards geoffsue at one.net.au
Sat Sep 12 08:42:52 GMT 1998

Hi all
Mike Pitts wrote

I've started the process of reversing the cal from an '8625 TBI PCM.
"snip"
Excuse beginner,why would anyone want to reverse a cal (is cal a prom?)
I've sent the file to a couple of list elders already
"snip"
How do you 'get' the file so you can send it?

I will update this file periodically as I make progress, which will no
doubt be slow since I am *not* very good with assembler level code.
"snip"
The book 'Automotive Handbook' discussed recently does it discuss assembler
code?

The ultimate goal is to find the transmission, fueling and spark
parameters
"snip"
And will the book help learn this?
Thanks,