PCM Number

Mike Pitts mpitts at mail.emi.net
Wed Sep 23 12:25:51 GMT 1998

>> For a 95 Chevy Pickup, with a 5.7L, Auto, using a BJYB what
>> PCM number would that be?.
>>
>> Does that PCM use connectors like a 747/730/165,  ie 24+36
>> pins?.  Three connectors?.
>>
>> Anyone have a PCM pinout, for this one?.

The PCM for this cal probably matches my '8625 very closely,
if not exactly.  If so, it has one red and one blue connector, both
with 32 pins.  The connector look the same, but are actually keyed
slightly different.

I do have a pinout for this PCM is you find out it's the one you
want.

PS: I found a spare 8625 PCM in a 1994 5.7L V8 with 4L80E.
The cal code was BJDR.

-Mike
Mike Pitts
Delray Beach, FL