HC11 disassembler wanted

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Wed Sep 23 16:39:13 GMT 1998

>might try using a 6809 disassembler on the code.  My understanding is the
68HC11 is

Yes, Joe is right, its very similar, but not exact.  I have both books.

I also, somewhere, have a floppy (or a set of floppies) with an assembler
and disassembler for the 68HC11E9 chip, which I'm sure works on all of the
68HC11 series chips.  E9 and A11 are just specific models as to how many
a/d's, ram, rom, eeprom, that sorta thing.

For a while, I was very much into the 68HC-EFI idea, and ended up with the
assembler, disassembler, got the development kit you connect to your PC
with all sorts of connections and sockets and that sort of thing.

I'll "have permission" to go down stairs this weekend, and I'll see what I
can dig out and post the results to the list.

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/hb_auto/hb_auto.html

"Hey it fit with only 10 whaps with a hammer!"