What size injector?

peter paul fenske ffnsp955 at bcit.bc.ca
Mon Sep 28 04:26:52 GMT 1998

Hi Rodger

350 Iroc injectors are bout 21.98 Lb/hr
Some are 24 LBs. hard to find though.
I had a set but went with old motor I sold

Reason to worry is I built a 383 and desided to
put in Ford supercoupe 33lb injectors.

Idle is a lot of fun to play with.

With the Maf system you have to reset both injector
constants and basepulse vs LV8 table. Even so
I had to drop the FP to 40 PSI..
This was so I can get the O2 sensor to toggle.
WF on diacom is still a bit unsymmetrical.

OF course a big cam is more fun with idle. I had to
drop the idle spark way back.And rasise the computer
idle speed to about 950 rpm. smog here is 1100 rpm
max..

but motor is sure fun so I think you will enjoy the
changes you are planning.

GL Rodger. Remember to stay less than 11000 rpm

:peter