Toyota Supra twin turbo and water injection.

Chris Wilson chris at maximum-bhp.u-net.com
Fri Apr 2 17:52:06 GMT 1999

I am in the UK where direct Japanese imports are common.I have a `94
Supra twin turbo,Jap spec,with speed density measurement,not MAF as I
believe the US spec ones are.I was wondering how to speed the old
girl up a bit.Water injection is popular here in England,so I thought
of adding that,if I raise the boost a bit.The Supra only has a small
intercooler,and although I have not yet done charge temp
measurements,I feel water injection may be beneficial.But where to
inject? Having twin,sequential turbos suggests I inject water *after*
the intercooler,maybe just in front of the throttle body? Or should I
be injecting elsewhere?

Thanks for any help.

--
               Best Regards,