Toyota Supra twin turbo and water injection.

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Apr 2 23:58:10 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Wilson <chris at maximum-bhp.u-net.com>
Date: Friday, April 02, 1999 1:19 PM
Subject: Toyota Supra twin turbo and water injection.

Need to measure your temps before you do anything.
Once that is done, add the water to the intake charge as close as possible
to the turbo.
The heat turns it into steam, and since it has the longest path posssible
the greatest amount of time to become equal amongst the incoming air, and
absorb heat.
  Sir Harry Ricardo in the "High Speed Internal Combustion Engine" covers it
well.
Just my 02 cents
Bruce