Toyota Supra twin turbo and water injection.

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sat Apr 3 02:37:51 GMT 1999

> Having twin,sequential turbos suggests I inject water *after*
>  the intercooler,maybe just in front of the throttle body? Or should I
>  be injecting elsewhere?

Hi Chris,
Sounds like the right place.  You don't want to crud-up the
inside of the IC core.  They are not intended to be hosed
with water.   The crud that tap water causes to form on
aluminum will reduce the thermal efficiency of the IC also.
After the IC, but before the TB is a good location.
GL
Mike V