ABS Wheel sensor signal generator

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sat Apr 3 10:49:54 GMT 1999

This is legwork information.  There's a very good chance that the
exact answer won't be found on this list.
You can:
try searching the archives
spend time at a Cadillac dealer asking questions and looking in a
service manual (and being very polite)
order a service manual through the dealer
see if there's good training manuals available for that system:
address is below

Easiest way is to look at axle at parts store to count # of sensor
teeth, and get diameter of correct size tire for car, then do math.
Lots of folks on this list willing to help, but buried in projects of
their own.

factory training manuals:
MSX International
1425 Pacific Dr.