7-Pin HEI Module

andy quaas realsquash at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 05:50:09 GMT 1999

Around 1984 or so they started using the electronic advanced HEI
(big-cap style, internal coil).  They used them on zillions of 305/350s
with an "electronic" Q-Jet.  I don't know the differences between the
internals of the 6 cylinder HEIs, but the actual housing and shaft seem
to be the same between the vacuum and the electronic big-cap HEIs, so
maybe the 6's are the same?

Andy
p.s. why do u want to switch?