ABS Wheel sensor signal generator

Eric Schumacher e.schumacher at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 4 06:17:42 GMT 1999

Hi Folks
This post is directed to Chris Moore specifically but may be usefull to
others, particularly those looking for waveforms. On Compuserve, on the
"Automobile Forum" there is a section "For Techs Only" .  This section has
an archive on which there are a vast variety of waveforms having to do with
automoblies posted, probally thousands. Good, bad and analyzed.  Most have
to do with engine managment but a few have to do with chassis electronics.
Commoners used to be able to post to the forum but they stopped that about
a year ago. I have had good luck however e-mailing directly to many of the
posters on the forum.  This is a tremendous resource for those interested
in EFI there are many very knowledgable techs lurking there.  Not to put
anyone down but the quality information contained in posts, and the
archives, automotive electronics wise, is considerable higher than the
DIY-EFI list. I mention this only to indicate the high quality of the
resource. Few of these people are designing stuff but they are generally
very knowledgable and experienced in the ins and outs of automotive
electronics.

Lotsa Luck Eric
85 GTI with VR6 power