7-Pin HEI Module

Paul Tholey pxtx at erols.com
Sun Apr 4 17:18:37 GMT 1999

The 7 pin module and harness can be bought at the dealer.  You can swap it
in and the pole is the same.  I think the harness is like $13.  The dizzy
base may need to be nothced the to allow the 4 pin harness to come out
without being pinched by the cap.  3 go to the coil, 2 go to the pole peice
these will be factory and no notching required.

I really am not a big fan of the internal coil.  It is in the center of a
multi-magnetic feild (8 plug wires) and the coil itself is a mag feild
making and breaking inside the cap.  It doesn't really let the coil work to
it's potential.  This is not to mention the heat in there.  That is why I
feel the remote coil system is better.

HTH

Paul Tholey