Toluene and Lambda probes??

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Mon Apr 5 00:59:03 GMT 1999

Should not be a problem.  According to the Exhaustive Gasoline Faq, regular
gasoline can contain largish quantities of toluene depending on where in the
world you are.

http://www.lib.ox.ac.uk/internet/news/faq/archive/autos.gasoline-faq.part1.html

one of many links to this excellent tome about fuels.