Toyota Supra twin turbo and water injection.

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Tue Apr 6 04:16:48 GMT 1999

>How about a ZR1 Vette ECU driving 8 EFI boards - at least you can have 16
>pairs...
>Tom

Well--I had had dreams of networking three '332 boards---isn't it 16 timed
outputs per 332 processor? (And I think I have found some twin plug heads!)

Actually--one of the injectors is for the compressed "booster" air, one is
for water, and two are staged and for fuel. The air is a pretty simple
algorythm--a 60 (or so) degree squirt every 720 degrees, no change. The
water injector program would be pretty much like a standard, single fuel
injector program--follow engine air mass flow pretty closely. The other two
would be pretty much a parallel of what two staged fuel injectors do, like
on a ZR-1.

Too much coffee, and too much time on Nutscape here--it wuz contageous----
<grin?>

Greg