Three Questions

Dean Schwartz rhinodean at netscape.net
Fri Apr 9 22:37:11 GMT 1999

>From time to time members of this list have proven to have access to some
great resources, and I hope you'll help me figure out three questions, 2 of
them are EFI related.

I have some Seimens injectors with the following numbers on the injectors,
3145 & A020.  I'm trying to find out what flow these are rated.

I have a pair of small block chevy heads casting number 33417369, any way to
tell the chamber and port volumes from the casting number?

Finally, will a TPI system fit under the hood of a '81 Corvette hood, without
modifying the hood or the TPI system?

Dean