Carl Summers please

Mike Pilkenton mpilkent at ptw.com
Sun Apr 11 02:57:31 GMT 1999

Hi Carl, I remembered getting an email address change notice from someone
but couldn't remember who that was.  Anyway, as you can read, I'm getting
close to finishing the installion portion of my conversion and will probably
be ready to fire it up in a month or so.  What's your schedule on working
with me on this ECM project?  Is it possible to meet you somewhere?  Where
about in the country do you live?

Mike