Monitoring knock sensor signals?

Martin Easterbrook martin.easterbrook at virgin.net
Sun Apr 11 08:27:47 GMT 1999

I have a unit I purchased from the UK importer of "Link" automotive
electronics parts.  It's called a "Knocklink" and comes in a small box with
several lights on it to indicate knock severity.  It T's in to the knock
sensor output and doesn't affect its normal operation.

I bought it from an ad in CCC about 18months ago but for one reason and
another I haven't finished fitting it yet (not that it's a difficult job, I
just lost interest in working on the car).  I'm planning on finishing it
off and fitting the "lambdalink" mixture monitor over the next couple of
weeks as I've got a burst of enthusiasm again.

I haven't seen ads for these parts recently, but I'll see if I can find a
contact number for you somewhere.
Martin