SV: EEC-IV Modifying

Anders Grop anders.grop at telia.com
Sun Apr 11 18:25:41 GMT 1999

Hi!

I know that you can buy ballast resistors (4-5ohm)
from Link engine management for this purpose.

How many volts are normally used with low impedance
injectors(lii)?

I have heard that for lii they use a high current initially to
get a fast opening and then the current is lowered during the "hold" period.
This is done to get a little bit more accuracy in fuel delivery compared to
what you get with high imp.inj.

Paul, please explain why you don´t want to use ballast resistors?

Regards,

Anders