Circuit boards

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Mon Apr 12 13:21:58 GMT 1999

Mike,
	I'm Ken not Tom, but yes I read the original chips with My
Eprom reader, I actually copied them to new Flash chips and
plugged them into the Board. The original chip images were
disassembled for our project. I have built an editor for the
fuel and ignition tables. I keep adding to it as we learn
more. Dave has a scanner running for the 94-95 LT1 PCM, and
is working on a Flash download routine. If you are working
with the 94-95 LT1 PCM drop me a line.

		Ken