Simulation/Modeling Tools

David Rhoads rhoads at adi.com
Wed Apr 14 15:43:14 GMT 1999

Help ...

I'm looking for some additional information to wrap up a term paper that
I'm writing.  What I need is info/comments on various
modeling/simluation languages/tools used in industry over the years.
Things such as product, used in what industries/type of applications,
pros & cons, etc.  Any insights into various packages or websites with
good overview info would be greatly appreciated.

If you consider this topic inappropriate for the group list, please
e-mail me directly.

TIA

--
. David Rhoads II