wanted corvette transmission

Chris G. Lucas tagurit at wwisp.com
Thu Apr 15 02:40:42 GMT 1999

Check www.gearzone.net  This is the "Home of Corvette 4+3 Overdrives".  There is
alot of information on this transmission here. Paul Blaccard (Admin) is very
informed of these and other manual transmissions.  His email is
support at gearzone.net.  Sorry it took so long, I am just onlooking the discussion
as of now.  I am wondering what I need to get started in interfacing the computer
of a 94 Z28 6speed.  I have no idea where to begin.  Thanks

Chris Lucas