Twin Turbos

Bob Tom tigers at bserv.com
Fri Apr 16 12:44:58 GMT 1999

I noticed in a reply about whippled hummers that Frederic Breitwieser
has a 413 with twin turbos.  I am interested in the possibility of
running twin turbos with the current Magnum 5.2L engine.

I would be interested in hearing about your experiences,
any recommendations, and any companies/resources that
you may know that can help me with this modification.

If this subject is off-topic for the list, please
e-mail me privately.  Thanks.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

Current: 97 CC Sport,5.2L,3.55SG auto.,4x2,Gibson dual,KN
         96 Grand Caravan ES,3.8L
         85 Shelby Intercooled Turbo Charger,2.2L,5-spd man.
         78 customized B100 with '69 340-4bbl,3-spd auto.
         70 Challenger,383-4bbl,slap-stik auto.,3.23SG,hemi orange